Loganholme State School is highly regarded within our local and wider community for its high expectations for the success of all students at our school. This has caused a growing number of enrolments from outside our local area.
Loganholme State School now operates under an
enrolment management plan that sets out the conditions under which students may be enrolled at our school.
catchment map defines the geographical area from which Loganholme State School is to have its core intake of students.
Parents or legal guardians who wish to enrol their child at Loganholme State School will need to confirm the student's principal place of residence. Current proof of residency at the address indicated can be provided by way of one of each of the following:
Out-of-catchment students applying for enrolment at Loganholme State School are placed on a waiting list.
- One primary source - a current lease agreement, or rates notice, or unconditional sale agreement
One secondary source - a utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas) showing this same address and parent's/legal guardian's name
All families are encouraged to lodge an
enrolment form at the office.
You will need to
contact the school to make an appointment for an enrolment interview, and to collect additional enrolment documentation.
At the enrolment interview, you will need to bring the following documentation:
- Completed enrolment documentation
- Birth certificate or passport
- proof of residency
- A current passport and visa is required for any child born overseas
- Recent student report card or transition statement
At the enrolment interview we will:
- discuss your enrolment application
- organise uniforms and a booklist
- complete the enrolment agreement.